David Liebe Hart's music can be listened to and purchased at davidandadam.bandcamp.com
Lost Boy ? is preparing for an East Coast / Midwest / Canada tour with Twin Sister this month - the dates are here
You can find their music at lostboy.bandcamp.com
00:00 to 00:15 – I dj
1. Mountain Bus – “Hexahedron” – Sundance (Good Records)
2. Ernan Roch – “Round Round” - Le Onda Pesada De Ernan Roch Con Las Voces Frescas (Onda Records)
3. Beto Guedes, Danilo Caymmi, Novelli & Toninho Horta – “Caso Voce Queira Saber” – s/t 1973 (Odeon)
00:15 to 01:05 – Interview & live performance by David Liebe Hart
4. Paulo Bagunça e a Tropa Maldi – “Tramba” – s/t 1974 (Continental)
01:05 to 01:35 – Phone interview with Lost Boy ?
01:35 to 02:00 – Gary dj’s
11. Eddie Callahan – “Santa Cruz Mountains” – False Ego (Ocean)
"A variety of music from the Roger Moore as Bond years, including psychedelic rock, avant-garde and early electronic, and less heard pop and dance music"
Tuesdays from 4-6pm PDT on killradio.org
TAPE 2 | 60 minutes
I don't find this tape that interesting, but maybe you will. It's from one of the same family members as the other recordings as the other tho so I've included it. It's a recording of an old LA radio broadcasts from Michel Jackson, and a woman on air talent that reminds me of Dr. Laura. You can hear the person operating the recorder driving around in a van, opening and closing the doors. Enjoy! --------> Rev. Mook